Dramatically Improve the Quality of your
Images by Increasing Sharpness and Resolution. Now with new features and capabilities in verion 2.0.
Collimate your telescope in-focus with your
CCDInspector works with your camera acquisition software to
allow real-time evaluation of images to determine collimation,
camera tilt and focus. Make collimation adjustments with your
CCD camera to an accuracy not available with eyepieces or manual
Batch analyze your images for sharpness and
Astrophotograpers, CCD and digital camera users often take
many shorter images to later process and stack to simulate one
long exposure. To produce the highest quality image, it is
important to eliminate from the stack sub-frames that are of
lower quality than the rest. With CCDInspector, you'll be able
to quickly select the best frames of the batch by measuring the
quality of each of the images.
Real-Time Monitoring of Focus, Guiding and
CCDInspector is designed to work seamlessly with CCDSoft
and MaxIm DL and other CCD camera control programs to provide these functions, along with a number of
other useful tools to estimate seeing, image quality, tracking,
and guiding performance.
- Analyze frame illumination by measuring flat frames or star-field images
- Predict how well a telescope will work with a different size camera, including FWHM, vignetting, and star distortions
- Limit settings for automatic image evaluation and flagging.
- Includes CCDIS/P Plug-in (see below) for Effortless Image Registration in CCDStack
- Collimate your telescope in-focus with your CCD camera
- Generic support for all image capture software,
including CCDSoft5, Maxim DL, AstroArt, MaxDSLR, etc.,
capable of writing FITS, TIFF, SBIG, or most native DSLR Raw
- Dramatically Improve quality of your images: increase
sharpness and resolution
- Determine the quality of your atmospheric conditions
with real-time conditions graphs.
- Automatically sort many images at once by evaluating
star sharpness and tracking quality
- Pick the best sub-frames for stacking, or for deciding
which to keep
- Compare images by many objective criteria, plot the
results for a better visual impact
- Measure and plot focus variations due to tilt or field
- Determine how flat the image plane is. Compare
performance of field flatteners and focal reducers
- Real-time focusing using Full-Width-at-Half-Maximum
(FWHM), Peak Value, Half-Flux Diameter (HFD), and other
>>> Click here to learn more about
CCDIS/P is a powerful plug-in for CCDStack to enable fast, precise, and effortless registration of images. Image scale, rotation, flipped axis, or large image offsets are all handled easily with no user input required. Average registration accuracy is better than 1/10 of a pixel. This plug-in is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows and requires CCDStack version 1.4 or later.
See CCDIS/P in action with CCDStack